and Support specialist
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
This position will focus on the support of our automotive dealership clients. Responsibilities will include the compilation and distribution of monthly sales and activity reports, creation of
email marketing material, updating of client promotional material to multiple websites and ad-hoc reporting and client
REQUIRED AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 1 year current experience with
Microsoft Excel, including experience with formula writing.
- Minimum 1 year experience with basic HTML coding
- Experience with basic image editing techniques and software. Knowledge of Adobe products is desirable.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite,
including Outlook, Excel and Word.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in related field.
- Experience with Automotive Customer Relationship
Management and/or Internet Lead Management software.
- Microsoft Office Specialist for Microsoft Excel
2003 or newer.
- Marketing and/or sales experience.
Competitive salary, paid time off after successful 90-day evaluation, health insurance available.LOCATION
Dearborn Heights, MI
Interested applicants please send your resume in Word or PDF format to email@example.com